Languages: German, English, Spanish, Mandarin, Latin
– Speaker and Trainer for Open Science
– Researcher at Tilburg University
– PhD in Psychology
Rima is a researcher at Tilburg University, where she works on understanding decision making. She is also developing an open online course on the methodological basics of scientific experimentation, incorporating Open Science practices.
Other occupations and achievements
– studied in Heidelberg and Amsterdam
– received her doctorate for her dissertation on decision making, which she worked on at the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods in Bonn
– alumna of the Fellowship Freies Wissen
Keynote at the opening event of the Open Science Fellows Programm on September 13, 2019.
Title: Science in Crisis – Open Science as a Reform Movement
Rahal, R.-M., & Havemann, J. (2019). Science in Crisis. Is Open Science the Solution? osf.io/preprints/metaarxiv/3hb6g
Open Science Collaboration (2015). Estimating the Reproducibility of Psychological Science. Science, 349(6251).: 10.1126/science.aac4716
- Bonn, Germany & Tilburg, Netherlands