Peer Support Program Science-4-UA
Join the Access 2 Perspectives community to exchange best practices in Open Science Communication.
This program is FREE of charge for researchers affected by the war in Ukraine.
At Access 2 Perspectives, we are committed to global research equity. The foundations of our work as scholars, entrepreneurs, and researchers are compiled of respect for the diversity of life and nature and concern for the peaceful coexistence of all cultures, based on individual freedom and responsibility.
Our programs are composed of a tailored strategy that includes coaching, structure for research practice, and a supportive peer community to hold you accountable on your research goals.
About our Peer Support Program
Within the Access 2 Perspectives Peer Support Program, we guide you in opening up your research to state-of-the-art best research practices in a digital research environment, covering the following categories:
- Open Science: Open Access, Open Data, Open Peer Review, Open Source Hardware & Software, Knowledge Transfer
- Research Integrity: RRI, Ethics in Science, Animal Welfare, Sustainable Research, Epistemology
- Research Project Management: Good Scientific Practice, Design Thinking & Lean Methods for Research, Research Data Management, FAIR & CARE principles
- Reading, Writing, Publishing: Strategic Reading, Scientific Writing, Scholarly Publishing, Peer Review, Visual Communication
- Career Development: Reputation Building, Presentation Techniques, Leadership & Team Building, Multilingualism, Science Communication
|Weekly live Q&A sessions online|
|Weekly worksheets to facilitate your research workflow|
|Private consultation hrs upon demand and availability|
|Access to live online training sessions and recordings|
|Peer review and expert feedback on your research project design, manuscripts and data management plan etc.|