Bridging Academic landscapes
Hands-on expertise in all aspects of Open Science and Science Communication.
Open Science is a concept promoting transparency, reproducibility, equity, and fairness in knowledge acquisition and dissemination for ecologically sustainable livelihood of a global society in accordance with Good Scientific Practice (GSP) by utilizing digital tools and services.Qeios ID: AMAPXU | doi: https://doi.org/10.32388/AMAPXU
Leveraging your research impact
By implementing the Open Science principles throughout your research you increase the discoverability of your work:
- Establish yourself as the expert in your field of research
- Build an online presence for all your academic achievements.
- Discover research results relevant to your discipline from around the world and build a network across language groups
View this map at kumu.io/a2p/open-science
Consulting & Mentoring
Open up your research workflow, from literature search, methodology to dissemination of your results.
Workshops & trainings
Topics covered are backed by real examples and relate to the participants’ research projects and disciplines.
Speeches, talks & seminars
We cover all our course topics and projects in a talk or seminar for your audiences.
With a background in Evolution and Developmental Biology, Dr. Johanna Havemann is a trainer and consultant in [Open] Science Communication and [digital] Science Project Management. Her work experience covers NGOs, a science startup and international institutions including the UN Environment Programme. With a focus on digital tools for science and her label Access 2 Perspectives, she aims at strengthening global science communication in general – and with a regional focus on Africa – through Open Science.
ORCID: 0000-0002-6157-1494 | SCHOLIA: Q42577405 | Twitter: @openscicomm
Inquire about a booking at email@example.com
- Survey: Certification for open source hardware designs under peer-reviewOur colleague André Maia Chagas is inviting you to fill and share a little informal poll on Twitter about open […]
- Open Education Mirrors the Open Science Reform MovementOriginally published at ijoerandbeyond.org/open-education-mirrors-the-open-science-reform-movement/ | Open Educational Resources (OERs) are a game-changer for education, for a plethora of reasons spanning […]
- TCC Africa & AfricArXiv win at ASAPbio sprintUnder the title Encouraging Preprint Curation and Review, ASAPbio has held a design sprint to increase exposure for new and […]
- Low-cost Loop Mediated Isothermal Amplification (LAMP) kit to enhance COVID testing capacity in Sri LankaAravinth Panch, A2P team member and co-founder of DreamSpace Academy in Batticaloa, helped Sri Lanka Institute of Nanotechnology (SLINTEC) Colombo to develop a rapid test kit for COVID-19 as reported in newspapers in Sri Lanka.
- Kamila Markram: Open Science can save the planetImagine: from your taxpayer’s money, you pay for the highways in your country. And then imagine a company would come along, put up a toll gate and charge you so much money that only the richest cars could afford to use this highway. We would never allow this to happen on our roads, would we? But then why are we allowing this to happen to our scientific knowledge?
- National University Entrepreneurship Ecosystem Baseline StudyPivot Global Education was commissioned by the Universities South Africa’s Entrepreneurship Development in Higher Education along with the Department of Higher Education and Training (South Africa) to assess and map the development of entrepreneurship throughout the country’s public universities by evaluating structures, supports, delivery and successes in entrepreneurship development.